The Centre for Culinary Excellence Library is the definitive reference source for the South African hospitality industry, both physical and virtual. The CCE assists the South African Chefs Association in furthering our commitment to training, education and preserving the rich culinary heritage of our country.
This is what you can find within its walls:
* Archives of culinary artifacts
* Cookbook Reference Library
* Food Magazines from around the World - both current and back issues
* The Video Library which houses historical video footage of events, tours and competitions, as well as skills training videos
* Interactive audiovisual material
* Archives of photographs
* Foods of Africa section
* The Computer Centre offers computer facilities and access to the Internet to all members and students
* Photocopying and Printing Facilities
The CCE has a Computer Centre available for use by all SACA members and students. Computers in the CCE may only be used for culinary purposes, and not for e-mail, games, word-processing, etc.