Posting to this section is for members only.
Members click here to add a new post
The below listing features a variety of experienced and graduate chefs.Latest Entries
May 9, 2013, 2:57 pm
• Grade 12 or equivalent, relevant tertiary qualification required
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the culinary industry.
• Excellent communication skills -written and verbal
• Must be computer literate.
• Ability to work independently.
Please submit a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified ID copy must accompany your application.
Closing Date: 23 May
May 4, 2013, 10:02 am
- To understand and be aware at all times of food costs and % and understand how daily departmental costs influence profit and loss results.
- To monitor stock movement, to ensure stock security.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To assist with the provision of training and development for department staff in kitchen procedures.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant personnel.
- To work with the Sous Chef to ensure the mis en place is completed.
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with all policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
- Tertiary qualifications
- 1-2 years in a CDP vacancy
- Hotel experience
Salary on offer:R5 000.00 (live out)
If interested please forward cv to email@example.com
Hotel managers, chefs and moreLatest Entries
Hotel Receptionist in Durban
April 7, 2013, 8:44 pm
A big hotel group in Durban is looking for a Receptionist with previous hotel working knowledge. Must know Opera System. Salary on offer is between R4 500.00 - R6 000.00 depending on experience. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 14, 2012, 10:25 am
I am looking for a Festive job as a Butler Chef. You can call me on 073 211 2276.I am residing in Durban.
The listing below features job opportunities and offers in within restaurants.Latest Entries
Assistant Restaurant Manager in Durban
April 7, 2013, 8:43 pm
A big hotel group in Durban is looking for an Assistant Restaurant Manager. Must have at least 2years experience in a similar position. Opera knowledge an advantage. Salary on offer is between R5 000.00 - R8 000.00 depending on experience. Please send your CV to email@example.com
Cook at Tavern restaurant
January 8, 2013, 12:01 pm
Tavern restaurant is looking for a cook who can work under pressure and always available. Must live around the Soweto area and be willing to work late shifts.
Contact Chef Donald on 078 067 4484 for more information.
Duty Manager in Durban
April 7, 2013, 8:41 pm
A big hotel group is looking for an experienced Duty Manager with at least 2years previous experience as a DM. Must have Opera knowledge. Salary on offer is between R6 000.00 - R8 000.00 depending on experience. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Functions Floor Supervisor - Durban
April 5, 2013, 7:30 pm
A 5star establishment in Durban is looking for an experienced Functions Floor Supervisor
•Tertiary Education (diploma / certificate)
related to hospitality / service industry
•Good command of the English language (both
written and verbal)
•Minimum of 3 year relevant experience in the
hospitality industry / convention centre
environment, preferably within a 5 star
establishment with conference facilities large
to medium scale events
•Experience in dealing directly with internal and
•Basic knowledge of Point of Sales system
•Understanding of banqueting, food and beverage
•Good understanding of structural set up styles
and table layout
•Basic understanding of the Event Safety Act
(rules and regulations)
•High tolerance for working under pressure
•Confidence to deal with irate / difficult clients
•Attention to detail and quality orientated
•Willing to work flexi hours (including weekends
and public holidays) as and when business
•Be able to work with, co-ordinate and supervise
•Physically fit and healthy as the job requires a
80 / 20 split between floor and office / admin
Please forward your CV to email@example.com