This could be the big career break you deserve. Entries Closing Soon!Push Control and PLUS (+) to Zoom In
HOW TO ENTER
1. Form a team of two cooks under the age of 25 (as of 01 March 2012)
2. Complete a copy of the attached entry form
3. Together, create an original 3 course menu with all standardised
recipes, which uses at least one (1) Nestle Professional product per course. Ensure clear, full colour photographs are attached
per course. Please look on the SACA website for an example of an entry. For further product information contact the Competition Coordinator
4. Each competitor to write a short summary on where you would like your culinary career to take you to in the next five years
5. Mail your entry form to the competition co coordinator, or hand deliver items 2,3 and 4, all in a clearly labelled envelope to the address on the entry form by 20 April 2012
Please refer to the full terms and conditions for details
Stage1 Written entry as described above which shall be judged by a
panel of professional, South African Chefs Association (SACA) accredited judges. 6 teams will be selected for the final.
Stage2 Successful applicants will be invited to Nestle head office, Johannesburg one week prior to Hostex where a black box of ingredients shall be revealed. Finalists shall be required to write a three course menu comprising of a starter, main and dessert course from the basket of available ingredients, including compulsory Nestle Proffessional products.
All participants shall then be required to cook their planned
menu’s at the national finals in Cape Town one day before
Hostex begins at a neutral venue. All teams shall have 3 hours cooking time to prepare their three course menu for 6 people. Over the duartion of Hostex teams shall be required to prepare their menu’s on the SACA stand for demonstration purposes.
The result of the competition shall be announced at a gala dinner on the final evening of Hostex. The National Winning team shall receive a R60 000 international travel culinary trip.
Click Here to Download the Entry FormThe Nestle Professional Food Products
Maggi premium sauces – Teriyaki and Wasabi/Plum
Maggi Liquid Seasoning
Maggi No Oil Salad Dressings – Greek, Italian and French
Maggi Lazenby Worchester Sauce
Bar One Energy Spread
Milkybar Dessert Topping
Nestle Condensed Milk